This is an invitation to join with me as I share with families the Importance of their role as the foundation for happy, healthy children. Children do not come with an instruction manual. Every child is a unique individual with temperamental characteristics that are theirs alone. It is my desire to spend the remainder of my years delivering an understanding of child development into homes with children. I bring compassion along with a depth of hands on experience and education. I want to offer encouragement to caregivers of young children. The tools I will use will be varied and fun. Your support means I can be there for others and you will be a part of my work.My heart and my home will be open via the internet. I will share my love of my husband of 50 years, my son and my home. A strong foundation of education and years of working with young children and their families will enable me to outreach with understanding. The format of all my offerings will be love. As I developed my lesson plans while teaching, I will plan in co-ordination with the seasons and holidays. The range of my interests is vast, but all will be offered with joy!
- Christian wife of 50 years
- Retired from Healthy Families Lower Shore serving as home visitor to families living on the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Experience presenting “Growing Great Kids” curriculum
- Experience presenting “Parents as Teachers” curriculum
- Opened and directed a Christian Child Care center
- Preschool Teacher of children aged 2 to 5 years.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Recognition and Certification of Achievement Maryland Child Care Credential Level Five
Hobbies and Interests:
- Fabric arts including quilting, hand-spinning, applique, crochet and sewing
- Baking and cooking
- Mountain dulcimer
- Reading including my Bible, mysteries and love inspired suspense